Thursday, October 15, 2009

Test My Limit

This test are not suitable for those who have kardio problem - according to Sifu

so i today i test my linit by selling GBPJPY when reversal signal appeared.
The screenshot will tell you the lesson.

Before


after 3 hours


Do you spot the different?

i just realise that this is done on my live platform after dinner huhuaaaa

since my GJ open last few days i let it run by itself... up n down, up n down like Little Einstein Song... tired running and singing my GJ final close by its own... yesterday (20 Oct 09).

From the test its showed that i did not have limits! no wonder i like to say "Limit is only my imagination".

Lesson learned. I need to set a limit in Fx or the limit will came to me:
1. limit how far can i go before close the OP
2. limit how long i can strecth my arm in Fx
3. limit on how much that i need for each OP
4. limit on how much im willing to lose for OP
all the above should not applied to me, but to everyone out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment