Friday, November 13, 2009

This Is It!

Remember my New Start entry 4th week of Oct? I try to smash my trading buddy record start minimum balance and try get as to increase it as much as i can...

The result? I failed hahahhaa
My Mistake? not prepared & minimum balance less than USD 50 should not use Script or basket OP!

Then i take a break (holiday) from Fx again... relax... prepare my strategy (Trading Plan) get rest and created good moods before i decided to start again on Nov 4, 09.

Started with USD 100 & additional fund USD 600 for my newly serious trading... no more playing around!

this when i started. (yellow circle)
During that time USD in the worst nitemare. The fuel price started to increase while Euro in perfect strength. Together with the external indi and internal indi I start with buying EU plus minimum short position. The short only taking advantage when the candle bounced with minimum TP. This also including taking basket opportunity when it possible and permitted.

On Nov 5, 09... USD Interest Rate News i managed to take as many pips as i can and the result are good when it start... however, over confident attacked. I make silly mistake and losing pips like leaving my water tap open... which until now the tap still not closed.

My running water tap cost me - 1813 pips! and this is the prove (noticed the entry day and current date?)

There was a time im losing 3000++ pips due to wrong judgement, you may refer where the candle go after that... EU itself rally 326 pips tops on Nov 10, 09 start from where i OP sell all 14 pairs!

What should i do next? started with losing pips on the 1st day just after the interest news i concentrate to minimise lost which i go back to basic - manual trading and follow trend just for EU... no more script & no more basket! i until today i managed to stick with my trading plan and the result was tremendous hehhehe at this point of time im think about what my long time fren says... "the tren is ur fren bro.. jgn lawan tren..."

following the trend up up up up the down down down and this is what i achieved today...

53.5% increasing of equity from the day i started on Nov 4, 2009
float max at USD 300++ with 3000++ pips
73% float reduce
minimum margin level left less than 5oo% increase to 6500%

With this result i decided to reward myself, wife and my little princess for their understanding since the day i started i joint Fx 4-5 months ago... and no more car loan payment using pocket money!

Happy pippings!

No comments:

Post a Comment