Thursday, November 5, 2009

USD Interest Rate News

After another few days holiday for me from trade. I planned my come back with as many pips i can get. Yet today, pips seems like running away from me hahaha.

I started a bit late around 2100 hrs which i missed few news in the afternoon session and early evening. as a moving forward i'm targeting 0215 hrs news patiently...

after waiting... and waiting... and my clock showed 0243 hrs at moment i wrote this entry "bulan tak jugak kunjung tiba" hahhaaha the news waited not showing and there is nothing or any indi that its will happened very soon... or maybe the speaker for FOMC Statement today purposely leave the interest statement at the end of his/her speech so that all the reporters, journalis, traders and me hear/watch him make a speech until to the last words hehehe.

should i wait or go to sleep hug my lovely wife on bed?


the answer is......
feel the heat next to my wife!

p/s: today no happy pippings hahahhaa

sorry guys... at 0330 hrs


and this is what happened when you not following trend... losing pips like leave your water tap open ahhahaaa


Notice the major trend for past three days?

No comments:

Post a Comment